Friday, April 20, 2012

Things I really love right now. . .

Just wanted to share with you some things that I really love right now. . .


madewell spring 12
I love these colors! For some reason I usually tend to stay with cool colors, this is a perfect match!
Fav vintage color!
This sewing machine is amazing!
goaty goat goat
I have wanted a goat since I was seven. Last year my parents convinced me to get a rabbit instead of a goat. And then magically we had 15 rabbits. . . .  we still have 4. If any wants a pet rabbit we would be happy to supply one (no joke). But I still want a goat.
The Wind Singer, William Nicholson
Amazing trilogy. Its at the library. Read it.
The Ruins of Gorlan.jpg
Great book!
ashley g -> portland
Ashley G
Ashley G Print. Hehee. Cute.
Ashley G. on etsy. Love her!


I got this book at a flea market a while back. Cutest book ever!



-Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment