Friday, March 23, 2012

Oxfords and Art Museums


One of my very favourites.....



All the redbuds were blooming.....




 Today I went, with my fabulous cousins, Aunt and Uncle, to Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art. It is considered to be the foremost American art museum in the world. It is also fifteen minutes from my house. I'ts collections include Norman Rockwell's Rosie the Riveter,  Charles Willson Peale's portrait of George Washington and Andy Warhol's Dolly Parton. It also has many walking trails and doesn't cost a thing! I unfortunately didn't take any pictures of the artwork, but I plan to go back so.... soon!

                                                                Beth
    
P.S. You can find their website here~ http://crystalbridges.org/ 






No comments:

Post a Comment